Prices are as of 1st January 2016.  Please contact us to discuss costs and payment plans

The student tuition fee is indicative only and subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment.

Please Note: TMA courses are designed to be undertaken within 1 Semester only, consisting of a 6 month period

Any extension required will incur an additional tuition fee.

* Inclusive of GST

+ This training is provided with Victorian and Commonwealth Government Funding.

Offer only available to students eligible for Government subsidies under The Victorian Training Guarantee.

Statement of Fees 2016

Courses Workshop Fee for Service Indicative Scheduled Hours Govt Funded Tuition Fee+* Indicative Tuition Fee per Scheduled Hour Govt Funded Concession Fee+* Concession Indicative Tuition fee per Scheduled Hour
FNS40815 Certificate IV in Finance & Mortgage Broking $4,995 475 $599 $1.26 $119.80 $0.25
FNS50315 Diploma of Finance & Mortgage Broking Management $9,995 770 $999 $1.30 N/A N/A
FNS50615 Diploma of Financial Planning $9,500 935 $1,995 $2.13 N/A N/A

Concessions or Exemptions Available

Concessions on Tuition Fees

This information applies to students undertaking training courses. Concessions on tuition fees are available for government funded training places in all course categories except Skills Deepening (Diplomas and above). The concession fee is the same as the minimum fee for the relevant course category. For courses in the Skills Deepening category, you may be able to access financial assistance in the form of a loan.

Who is eligible for a concession?

The fee concession is available to people in the following groups:

a. Commonwealth Health Care Card;
b. Pensioner Concession Card; or
c. Veteran’s Gold Card; or
d. an alternative card or concession eligibility criterion aproved by the Minister for the purposes of these guidelines

The concessions provided for in clause a. and b. also apply to a dependant spouse or dependant child of a card holder.

To receive a concession, the person enrolling must either have the card or be able to show that they are a dependant of a card-holder.

Indigenous students

Under an Indigenous Completions Initiative, Indigenous students pay only the minimum or concession tuition fee for all courses, including courses in the Skills Deepening category.

If fees are being paid by the Australian Government

If the Australian Government is funding your enrolment, the concession fee is not available. If you are referred to a provider by an agency of the Australian Government, for example a Job Network agency, you should pay the standard tuition fee and then seek reimbursement from the agency.

Fee Exemptions

This information applies to students undertaking training courses.  For government funded training places fee exemptions may be granted for the following reasons. Exemptions apply to courses at all levels, including Skills Deepening (Diploma courses and above).

Arrangements between providers

Exemption from the tuition fee is available to anyone whose fees have already been paid for by an arrangement between the provider and another educational institution.

Late eligibility for concession

If you have paid the full tuition fee but then later become eligible for a concession, you do not have to pay any tuition fee for additional training you take in the same calendar year.

Special funding arrangements

It may be a condition of special government funding that a student not be charged fees. In that case, a student would be exempt from any fee payment.

Prisoners and detainees

Prisoners and detainees, people held on remand, or people who have been ordered by a Court to undertake a training course do not have to pay any tuition fee.

Extreme hardship

A provider may decide to grant exemption from paying the tuition contribution or other fees if paying the full amount would cause a student extreme hardship.
There is no set definition of extreme hardship, and the provider makes a decision about whether a fee exemption is justified on a case by case basis. Some evidence may be requested.

Other fees and costs

Providers may set a Student Services and Amenities Fee to cover things like access to a library, cafeteria, counselling and student welfare services.
Providers may also charge for materials or other items. This covers materials that you will keep as your personal property, such as equipment or printed notes. It may also cover things like excursions or field trips.